Growing your brand? Join our social media team! We're always looking for a number of interior enthusiasts. If you think your personal style matches ours, please do get in touch!
Are we match-made in heaven?
- We are looking for trendy, young, fashion-forward individuals who display love for interior design through their Instagram feed, and have great quality styling and photography that represent our brand.
- You must have minimum of 1000 followers and show active Instagram profile.
- Your last post on Instagram cannot be more than 1 month old.
What do you get?
- Lifetime perks and discounts. 50% on all products, excluding sales.
- 20% unique discount code for your followers, family and friends.
- For every purchase you bring via your unique code, receive 15% commission sent via Paypal / bank transfer. We pay monthly.
What do we get?
- The joy of seeing our products up on your stylish walls in your social media posts.
- We require clear, uncluttered, top quality images of our products being used, styled, photographed in lifestyle settings (on your walls / on top of dressers, leaned against the walls etc).
- Call to action using your unique discount code for your followers.
- Tag @paperprovision in text and photo.
- Use hashtags #MyPPHome #paperprovision
How to apply
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know a bit about you and the name of your Instagram account. This is application based on skill and chance plays no part in the selection process. Our soon-to-be BEs will get a reply within 48 hours via email/DM, with the 50% discount code.
- If approved, you must purchase a product within one week of approval.
- As part of our social media team, you are giving permission for your images to be shared on our website and social media platforms.
- All engagements are for a rolling period of 3 months and can be ended by either party or extended by agreement of both parties.
Thank you so much for considering to be part of our social media team. We welcome entries worldwide. All the best interior lovers xx